I am struggling to get the E and P form onto my site, I have tried pasting the short code, the text, the raw format but none of them seem to work. Is there something I am missing?
Hi,
I tried creating a test page and the form works.
Kindly check in your end
Hi Paul, I copied what you did and all sorted. Please could you help me with 3 x other things
slight_smile:
-
I need help with the CSS ids / for the links in the header (So when a client clicks a link it scrolls down to that section)
-
I would like my fixed header to be transparent with white link text. Until a client starts scrolling then I would like it to change to non transparent and the link text to change to black.
-
I am struggling to change the links and text in the footer to black.
Please could you give me the code for all of that, and thank you again for the awesome service. 
Hi there,
1 You should use the ID in this format, #x-section-1, examples, #x-section-1, #x-section-2, #x-section-3. This means the top section is 1, then count it to second and third. BUT, if you’re using custom ID, then use the custom ID, example, #about-us and make sure about-us (no #) is added to your section’s ID field (by inspecting your section).
You can use relative linking and absolute link, like these
Relative : #x-section-1
Absolute : http://example.com/some-slug/#x-section-1
You’ll add the relative link (just the ID) if you wish to link your menu within the same page (hence one page), then you’ll use the absolute link if you wish to link it outside the current page.
2 About that, you may check other topics with similar request and you may implement the provided custom code. https://theme.co/apex/forum/search?q=navbar%20transparent%20scroll
3 I can see that, please add this CSS to your global custom CSS
.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content, .x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global a {
color: #000;
}
Hope these help 