Strong font weight not showing bold on one of my pages

Hi there

I have encountered yet another problem…

On my home page when highlighting certain text with it shows perfectly bold.

But on another page on my website when applying it does not show bold. Also on my blog page it does not show bold. It shows a little bit more “black” than regular text but it is barely noticeable. When I open customizer with that page it does show bold.

I use open sans 300 book for my body text. And I use open sans condensed for my headings.

I attached the links to the specific pages as a secure note.

Thanks in advance for helping me!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

You use open sans 300 book for the body text and open sans condensed for my headings. The font weight is only 300. In your homepage, the bold text were wrapped with <strong> tag and this has changed the font weight to 800. Please edit your page and also wrap the texts with a strong tag.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.