String not translated

Since the last update of Woocommerce, the string “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions *” on the order page is not translated anymore. Also, when I click on the link, instead of opening the right page, the beginning of the text from the terms&conditions page appears. See it here : https://capsurlaconfiance.ch/commande/
Can you help me with this issue ?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your login page (if custom)
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hello,
Here’s the information requested :

Hi,
I don’t know if you already did something, but it is now OK !
Thanks !
You can close this ticket.

Glad everything is working fine now :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.