Strange Search Modul

Hi there
Recently, my search Module on the frontend (when clicking on the search Magnifying Glass in the menu) is very small and strange looking, not like when I installed it when I build it up.
What could that be? Also the search results page is very strange looking with an old design I did long ago. seems tthat pro have mixed up some things together.
is it necessary to redesign the whole site with the new modules, sections and rows? And should I use the Templates, global blocks and layout builder?
Thanks for your help.

Hello @Brainfire,

Thanks for writing to us.

For the search icon, it might be the issue of any custom code or plugin conflict just because the theme style is getting overridden by the other style. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

You can use layout builder for the search page and you can create a custom search archive page. It is not mandatory to redesign the complete page. You have an option to redesign it and you can use it, on the other hand, you have predefined templates as well you can use templates and customize it as per your design.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.