Strange mobile behaviour after changing

Hello, following issues have been brought to my attention by website visitors that the website behaves very strangely on mobile devices.

1. If you open the website in portrait mode, it displays correctly (see screenshot). I

If you rotate the mobile device to landscape mode, everything is fine at first. But if you switch back to portrait mode, there is a shift on the left side - see screenshot.

The page is no longer displayed in full format, not even after a reload. The browser window must be closed and the page must be called up again.

1. although in the header and footer menu is selected that the page is disabled from the scroll Backround. It is scrolling what is making it very difficult to use the navigation to the last entry.

Hello Guido,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have opened your site on my android phone and I could not replicate the issue.

You may need to clear your mobile phone’s browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi thanks for the feedback. I have since found out that this is a bug on the iPhone.
https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/71535217?hl=en

There is a fix for this in the works in M88. Temporarily, you can fix this by disabling the “Fullscreen Smooth Scrolling” flag.

Did not worked for me. Using Firefox now.

What about the second question?
No matter what Browser I Use (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) the Content in the Back is scrolling and affectiong the menu usage. Any idea?

Hello Guido,

I cannot replicate the issue. When I click on the navigation collapsed, the body will not scroll on my end.

Please use Chrome’s Incognito mode or private browsing on any browser and test the site again.

Thanks.

Hello ruenel - I also made a video direct on iPhone but the effect is also shown in x-theme pro in mobile view.

Just to prove that the background is scrolling see the two screenshots from the video

as you can see in the second screenshot in the back appears the footer - so even havin disabled the scrolling it is scrolling.

Hello Guido,

I can confirm that I can replicate the issue. Can you provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and investigate further? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.