Strange look

Hi.
When working with a page it looks like picture nr 1: http://husby-oppunda.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Pic-1.png
But when looking at the page in production it looks like picture nr 2. Why is that?: http://husby-oppunda.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Pic-2.png

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Unfortunately, it’s behind a coming soon page and I can’t check it. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials as well?

Thanks!

Hi There,

I didn’t find any issue in your site. The site is loading as it is in Demo.

Please clear your cache and test again or please let us know in which browser or OS you are facing the issue.

Thanks

Hi. I tried in Safari and Chrome. The page I am looking at is “Bo”. But the same error appears in the page “äta”. Take a look here:
http://husby-oppunda.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Safari.png
http://husby-oppunda.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Chrome.png

I also took a look on these pages on my iPad and got the same error

Hi There,

Please check the screenshot both the pages works fine in Safari and Chrome (Mac).

I check importing the content in my setup too and its working fine there too. And I didn’t find any issue in your code also.

I think there is some browser caching issue, Can you please check in another system and let us know.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.