Strange font size at breakpoint, cant find where is it

So, look at this screenshot, namely the elements 1, 2, and 3 . I put the global css for you to see it, there is no page css.

when crossing the breakpoint to S, this happens:

Ive been searching for a long time and I cannot find what css is making everything like that.

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out!

The reason why they are different sizes on different breakpoints because you are using the EM css unit.

The idea is (1) to not set the font size of the BODY element (in HTML), but use the default size of the device, because that is a size that the reader can comfortably read; and (2) express font sizes of other elements in em : H1 {font-size: 2.5em} to make the H1 2½ times as big as the normal, body font.

For more information, please check it here:

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

1 Like

Im sorry, but I seem to not figure out where to change it, look:
here I explain the issue with more detail
At a certaing breakpoint it becomes unchangeable

Hello Carlos,

There could be a responsive text setting or a custom CSS is overriding font sizing. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Carlos,

The given credentials do not work for us.
Please double-check it.

Thanks.

check now in that url

Hello Carlos,

You are having the issue because, in one of the headlines on your page, you have inserted this CSS code:

@media screen and (max-width: 767px){
h1 {
    font-size: 20px !important;
    margin-top: 15px !important;
}
  span {
    font-size: 18px !important;
  }
}

Please remove this code and test your site again.

YES!! How did you trouble shoot it? I would love to know how you found out that there was that code in that element. Thank you a lot btw, that was the first thing I did, and I was trying to figure out how the text sizing worked, and I completely forgot I did!!

Hi Carlos,

Glad that it works for you. There are several ways to find custom CSS code added into the element, and we have used that only.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.