Strange DIV in PRO footer

Summary

In the footer of blog.finfindeasy.co.za I am having an issue with my footer adding another

Div - fm10 x-bar-widget-area should fall into the container to the left of it, but its not in the same div and its moved down a tad. Please advise how I can remove the random

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi Jade,

I have hidden it above to avoid the backlinks it creates -

Summary

blog.finfindeasy.co.za

Thanks

Hi There,

This is what I am seeing at the moment.

Can you give us screenshot on how it should be? It is not inline with the other content on the left because of Flex Layout > Vertical: You might select center here, try start. The first three on the left is aligned on top because it seems to be just inside one container so it follows the line height of the first column content. If it is not the case, I want to double check you settings. To make it clear too, send a screenshot of how it should be.

Thanks - Start fixed it all.

Glad we could help,

Cheers!