I’m not entirely too sure what’s going on here.
I simply created a new page, added my sections and a few images to test.
This is the result:

I’m not entirely too sure what’s going on here.
I simply created a new page, added my sections and a few images to test.
This is the result:

Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
As the screenshot not visible properly, I can see the cornerstone is not working in your site and the short-codes are visible.
To find out the exact issue in your site we need few details from you.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
Thanks
I’ve included the information in a secure note. Thank you!
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials, base on your screenshot above that issue happens when the Cornerstone is not installed or is not active. I did check your site and the Cornerstone is active. I’ve try to replicate the issue by creating a new page (/test-x-test/) but I was not able to. So that is more likely related to caching, please always clear your caching plugins and browser’s cache after updates and doing edits on the site.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.