Strange accordion behavior

Please see images. Each accordion has galleries in it. When I click on a 2017 gallery it closes 2017 and opens 2018. if I go back to 2017 you will see the gallery open. Basically any click on 2017 closes 2017 and opens 2018.

Image 1 is the starting point
image 4 is after clicking on 2017 accordion
image 2 selecting a gallery You see that it shuts down the 2017 accordion.
image 3 I click back on the 2017 accordion and now the gallery is open as it should of been after I clicked on the gallery.

Hi there,

You cannot use the gallery with accordion element unfortunately. The gallery element is Javascript dependent one and having the gallery inside an element that is hidden initially affect the functionality of the gallery. Actually, you can not add Galleries to tabs, sliders or any element that may be heated at the load time.

Try to add the gallery directly to the page without any elements involved. I performed a Google search for you to see this is a common problem in the web world and different elements that are JavaScript dependent may not work correctly inside accordions.

Thank you for your udnerstanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.