Strange 503 Message and Front end not loading

Good morning.

Ever since we migrated to the new x-theme, I’m having a devil of a time with speed and access:

  1. It takes forever to sign into the admin panel
  2. Ditto on moving between anything in the dashboard.
  3. To edit a page, I can enter some but only after I get the message about the problem with the front end: http://prntscr.com/h1g9ks
  4. Some pages I can’t enter at all, even after several tries.
  5. When I can enter, whatever is there is very very slow to load.
  6. Also, saving any changes takes a very long time.
  7. And sometimes all I get is 503 message and can’t do a thing. https://prnt.sc/h12exw

What I did:

  1. I deactivated all the plugins except Cornerstone and xtheme plugins.
  2. I did have CSS coding previously entered for formatting. I removed that.
  3. I have flushed all the cache.
    
  4. I have flushed cache on web browser. 
    
  5. Also updated host server to a more robust package. 
    

Help! Sign in credentials to follow privately. Website is not yet active.

Aloha! Just wanted you to know, and anyone reading with the same issues, that after we updated our hosting plan to a more robust plan, it started working perfectly, and quickly.

Mahalo.

Case solved.

Great news! Thank you for the update :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.