Stop page title, author, date, and shadow box around entire page on my woocommerce product and archive pages

I am using themeco for my theme. Then I added divi elegant and WC builder to create product and archive pages. When I build a page with themeco pro, the starting page has the page shadow border and page title. But when editing the page, I click on the gear, select full-width, and the shadow and title disappear. In my main themeco theme settings, I have it set to full-width, but even so, I have to then set each new page to full-width.

But with product pages made with woocommerce and divi, I have a shadow around the entire page, even though I set to full width.

With archive pages built with divi, I get page title, author, and date in additional to shadow border.

How to fix this? Do I need to add some custom CSS?

www.getluckymasks.com

Hi @luckymasks,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To change or remove the titles from the archive pages you can follow this thread: How do I customize the top of my category page?

Since you’re using Integrity stack, you can turn off the shop title via Pro > Theme Options > Integrity > Shop Options (see screenshot)

If you want your entire site to be full-width then you can do this via Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Content Layout and select Fullwidth:

This will also make your archive and product pages fullwidth. You can control other WooCommerce options via Pro > Theme Options > WooCommerce

Hopefully this will get this sorted however if you still have issues then please provide the URL of your archive and product pages so we can take a closer look. Other settings might be coming via third party builder you’re using.

Thanks!

Thank you for the quick response. I’ve spent a day trying to get this fixed.

1. in the themeco stack>layout and design I have always had it set to fullwidth. But for whatever reason, when I generate a new page with themeco it still has the shadow page border and the title.

2. This is what I get even with Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Content Layout > Full width

3. So when I create a new page with themeco I have to set page template from default to Blank no container header footer

4. The result after I change that template setting is this (I added a new section as well).

5. My woocommerce settings are these

6. The view that I get when creating product and archive pages is sort of like the above situation. I have a shadow box around the entire page area, and the actual name of the page. But with product and archive pages I also get author and date. This was created using DIVI and WC Builder

7. This is a product page that I made with DIVI through woocommerce > product. It doesn’t have the page title, but it does have the shadow box page border.

8. When editing any page through divi or wc builder, I am not offered an opportunity to change Bland no container header footer. At least I haven’t found out where to do this. If I load a template already created by WC and divi, I still get the page shadow border and the meta

Hello Raymond,

The X > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Site Layout and X > Theme Options > Layout and Design > Content Layout when set to “Fullwidth” does not mean that the content area shadow, border, and page title will no longer display. If you want to have a fullwidth page without the shadow, border, and page title, please edit your page and change the page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Please be informed that the drop shadow and border is a default design for the stack that you are using. I am assuming that you are using the Integrity stack. By default, the shadow and border were built-in the stack style.css file. It is using this code:

.entry-wrap {
    display: block;
    padding: 60px;
    background-color: #fff;
    border-radius: 4px;
    box-shadow: 0 0.15em 0.35em 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.135);
}

Feel free to modify the code above changing the background-color, padding, or set the box-shadow to “none”. And then add CSS code into X > Theme Options > CSS .

Note: We are unable to provide support for customizations under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One or Care service for further assistance.

Please note that the code provided above serves as a guide only and is to help you in getting started so implementing it and maintaining the code will be out of our support scope and for further maintenance for new possible versions of the theme that may cause the customization to break, you will need to hire a developer.

You can make adjustments to the code above as you need. Here are some related links for further reading, this could help you in finding and implementing some CSS fixes:

Hi Ruenel. You helped enormously!!! The page attributes doesn’t offer the option of blank no container header footer on pages generated by divi or wc builder -even if I open them in themeco after I have made them.

But the CSS hint you gave for the page shadow border was all I needed to fix that problem and then figure out css for the rest.

.entry-wrap {
display: block;
padding: 60px;
background-color: #fff;
border-radius: 4px;
box-shadow: none;
}

.entry-title {
display: none;
}

.entry-header {
display: none;
}

Thank you so much!

Hello Raymond,

You’re most welcome!
It’s good to know that it has worked for you.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.