Still having problems with Multiple Headers, buttons, images and headlines on different page breaks

Hello,

I have multiple headers in the different break points when using Firefox, Chrome and IE browsers. (see screenshot below)

Also, buttons,

It happens on multiple devices as well.

Thanks.

Hello Guiseppe,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you have added several bars in your custom header. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Guiseppe,

I have logged in to your site and I have found out that you were using an older version of the theme. Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 3.2.3
  • WordPress 5.6
  • PHP 7.2 or higher

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

That seemed to do the trick.

Thank you Rue.

Hey Rue,

Can you log in and look at my Get Clear on What You Want page ? There are empty element boxes underneath the actual headlines. Is there anything that can be done about that?

Hello @Shaman22,

I checked your page as you have mentioned. The empty boxes won’t render on the frontend, It would render in the backend page builder preview that suggests you to that you can setup subheading as well.

Thanks

I never wanted a subheading. It appeared when I updated.

I see that it is turned off and the box still appears.

I want to remove the empty box.

Hi @Shaman22,

As my colleague told that the empty box is just for the suggestion and only appears in the page builder. Still, if you filled up with the text or content, it will render the content in the page builder too.
If that is visible even after you add the content, please let us know, on which page you are having this specific issue, so we can investigate it.

Thanks

Is there any way to remove the empty box without putting content in it, Because it doesn’t show up on all headline elements.

Hi @Shaman22,

Regretfully, there is no such option available to remove the empty box you are referring to. If you don’t want to add content into the headline element, I would suggest deleting that element

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.