Hi, all of my product catalog images, and single product images are blurry. I know that they are originally fine, because on the single product page, when I use the hover zoom, they look perfect. I’ve tried all of the listed in this forum and others with no results. What can I do?
Hi There,
Can you recheck the password? It doesn’t seem to work. Thanks.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
The images are loading fine in both the pages, I am browsing in a retina ready screen and its looks just time.


I wanted to let you know that woo-com, generates and optimizes image for use in different places like product list and details page.
There nothing to do with theme, You can check for woo-com. setting for possible solution. But I don’t think there is any issue with your images. Please upload good quality image of width more than 1000px, it will look fine.
Thanks
This should be the PW
It is much more evident on white images.
Ive change the sizes of the images many times as well as used many different setting, to no avail. When I checked the inspector it always uses the 400x400 shot catalog version of the image even when the settings are set to 750x750. Ive emptied my cdn cache and caching plugin many times. I am at a loss.
Hi there,
The problem you are facing seems not to be related to our theme. You can test the case by changing the theme to the default WordPress theme and see the taxonomy page you gave the link to.
This is something that you need to follow up with the Woocommerce itself. I suggest that you follow the steps below:
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.