Still can't get into Cornerstone to update site, no response to previous support post!

Hello,

I posted 19 hours ago that I need urgent help with my site following the update, I haven’t heard a thing and it is causing me major issues with my business. I have spent hours scouring for answers, I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to fix it. Specifically, when I try to edit a page with cornerstone, I get the “conflict on the front end” error message, then I try again, and I get spinning circles that never load. I have tried everything you recommend:

  • I cleared cache on my computer and with my host
  • I deactivated all plugins
  • I’ve removed all custom code to see if it was causing an error
  • I’ve tried different pages, none of them work
  • I’ve increased memory limit

I am at a loss and burned out on searching through other posts for answers. Please help, and please stop these updates! If we wanted something different from X, we would use a different theme, I use it because I am not a coder and don’t want to be! Thanks, website info securely attached,
Ryan

I have had the same issues, and it’s been hit or miss. The only thing that has seemed to work is clearing cache and CDN with my host (WPEngine). I know you have tried that already, but maybe make sure it is totally cleared? Hope you get it resolved soon.

Also, even when I am having issues, I can still edit all of my pages using Cornerstone in skeleton mode with the inspector. I know it’s not the best solution, but at least it works if you need to make an urgent update. Does that piece work for you?

Thanks for the ideas. I did clear everything with my host, no change there. I did find that I can click on the ever-loading spinning circles until I find the right section I need to update, so that does help, that takes a long time so hopefully a support person can get in touch with me soon!

Hey,

I checked your site and disabled all the plugins, except the Cornerstone and it`s working normally. Disable all of the plugins and enable one by one to find the conflict.