Still can not use my site :

Hello :slight_smile

I still have the same issue since severals months. I have not able to create new page on my website.
The problem occurs at the time of saving. Now I have a Json error. Can anyone help me? I really need it.

Have a nice day,
Céline

Hi Céline,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your site and found the issue you described here. I would suggest you update the Pro to its latest version and check if that resolves your problem or not. If not, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello, I update the pro latest version and still have this issue. Can you help me ? I gave you the information in the secure note.

Hello @thecelinette,

We now use the WordPress Rest API for saving and it looks like your web host does not support it. Please ask your web host to support WordPress Rest API or whitelist the URL in the following screenshot.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Oh thanks a lot. I’ve just write a mail to my host about it. I am sorry I don’t know what a “whitelist the URL” means.

Hello Céline,

You need to ask your hosting provider to allow the Rest API endpoint URL it seems that ModSecurity is enabled. Please check the given screenshot in the secure note or you can share the URL as well.

Thanks

hello, I have just deactivated the security tool of my host, I think you can try again :slight_smile:

Hello @thecelinette,

I checked your site, it seems that the page builder is working fine on my end now. Please purge all the cache and recheck it.

Thanks

It works !! Thank you a lot !

You are most welcome @thecelinette

Oh non, it happened again to day :confused: Can you help ?

Hey @thecelinette,

I’ve checked your website and I was able to edit it without any issues. I suspect that it was just a cache on your end. What you can do is remove your browser cache or you can use incognito mode when accessing your website.

Hope that helps.

Oh yes so sorry I forget to remove the cache. Thanks a lot !!!

1 Like

Hey @thecelinette,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.