Sticky Widget/Side Bar

Hey, I would like to make my side menu bar sticky. You guys provided me with this code before you changed your support site. http://vps28450.inmotionhosting.com/~outdoordogsupply/garmin-alpha/ The widget Menu on the right hand side is what I would like to make sticky.

Hello @odsadmin,

Thanks for writing in!

Please take a look Q2W3 Fixed Widget to make widget sticky.

Thanks.

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you

Hey, I have downloaded and applied this widget, however I am now having some issues with jumping of a sidebar menu. It seems to work well on shorter pages, but jumps on product pages. I did some research in the wordpress forum and it seems that maybe the widget was not tested on apple products. Shown here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-working-in-ipad/ We are currently working on macs and are running into problems with jumping and then becoming hidden behind the footer at times. Here is an example: http://vps28450.inmotionhosting.com/~outdoordogsupply/garmin-alpha/ Any help with a solution would be greatly appreciated. Or another widgets the would be compatible with all platforms.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

As this is really something which is not related to our theme code and is related to customization and extra functionality it is out of our support scope naturally and the plugin suggestion was the try from our part to be helpful regarding this issue.

I suggest that your research implement such a functionality from here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, thats totally understandable. Thank you for the help. :smiley:

Thanks for understanding.