Sticky section on sidebar using Extension - ConvertPlus

Hello,

I am using extension-ConvertPlus for stick one section page load while scroll page in sidebar. but it is not working in sidebar. please give me solution to do so.

Hi There,

Please provide more information about what you are trying to achieve and the issue you are facing.

Upon checking your Blog Test page I could not see a sidebar.

Which Convertplug Modal are you referring to?

Let us know more details so we can help.

Thanks!

Hi,

Please check on this blog post : https://www.digitalisagency.com/marketing-de-contenu-technique-de-la-page-virale/

On Right side I want to stick “VOUS SOUHAITEZ UNE FORMATION?” section.

Hi,

Regretfully, It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.