Sticky pop up Navbar to close once nav item selected

Hi there,

Love using the new Pro version, so simple to use and looks fantastic, thank you for doing such an amazing job!!

I’m having a little problem with my menu on www.d-zinelounge.com. Currently, once you click on the button to open the collapsed menu, the menu slides out from the right and you can make a selection - you are then moved down the page to the section requested. So far so good. Once you’ve made that selection it would be great if the menu can collapse back.

Any idea how I can enable this?

One other thing - when you make a selection from the menu and the page then moves to the right section it is very abrupt - I think something might be disabling the java-script - would this be the new menu I’ve built in Header Builder?

Many thanks for all your help
Dorothy

Hi Dorothy,

I tried checking your site but there is an Under Construction page active.

Kindly provide us with your admin logins in a Secure Note so that we can check it.

Thank you.

Hi sorry, i’ve loaded it up now, it’s still a work in progress so having to change a lot at the moment

Many thanks

Hi there,

Please add this code to your global custom javascript,

jQuery( function($) {

$( document ).on('click', '.x-anchor-menu-item', function(){

$('.x-off-canvas-close').trigger('click');

} );

} );

This only works in your current setup, single off canvas element and menu. You may enhance it further but we can’t provide further customization :slight_smile:

Thanks!