Sticky Navigation Jumping on Scroll

Whenever you scroll down on this site the bottom (inline nav) bar jumps. I cannot figure out how to do this smoothly. I cannot figure out how to make this work. The only option I can think is to add the navigation to the same bar as the rest of the content but I do not know how to add the nav below the other content in the same bar.

http://lakewood.lucentspot.com

Hi There,

I Cant replicate the issue on my end, I have scrolled down to the bottom and up multiple time and your navbar looks good and stable.

What browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue?

Thank you

Hi, I’m experiencing the same problem, but I see on your website that you found a solution. May I ask what you did to fix it?

Thanks!

Hi @roelvanhouten ,

I do see it with no issue at all which could be related to the cache on his end. But I can check your issues too, you may provide your site’s URL.

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for your reply! The website is currently not made public yet and still a work in progress. Can I DM you the url?

The effect is only noticeable in Safari for as far as I can tell and I think it has something to do with the way Safari renders the logo when it scrolls over a slider. Does that make sense?

Hi there,

Sure, you may start a new thread about this issue and provide the information in a secure note. You can only add secure note when you’re done posting your message/reply.

I need to check it first as I’m not sure what you’re currently getting. And please provide some screenshots :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I’m having a similar issue to this my menu bar seems to be stuttering and then allowing scroll could you confirm how I can fix this its more apparent on mobiles
the sites URL is

Hello Deanne,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict, JS/CSS customization issue, cache issue or version compatibility issue.

I notice that you are using the Pro theme of 3.2.3 version and the latest version is 4.1.2. I would suggest you take a full backup of your files and database and then update your theme version to latest version as per our Version Compatibility page. It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and then update your theme and plugin there as per our Version Compatibility page.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, I would request you to open a separate threads and provide your details with credentials so that we can check your settings.

It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks