Sticky nav on mobile

Apologies if I’m duplicating a topic, I looked around and couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for.

– Im just trying to make my main sight header sticky on mobile and desktop. I have used the sticky selection for the desktop, it works fine.

For mobile I have used the code given on the docs page, but it doesn’t appear to be working;

@media (max-width: 979px) {

.x-navbar-fixed-top{
       position: fixed;
    }

body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
        height: 90px;
    }

}

Please advise!

Here is the site I am working on:
http://staging2.hollys11.sg-host.com/

Hello @Lacylou,

Thanks for writing to us.

The code that you have share would not work since you are using Pro custom Header. I checked your site it seems that you using a different Header bar for the mobile but you have not set the Header Bar as sticky. I would suggest you set the mobile Header bar as sticky.

header-menu-Headers-Pro

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Oh my goodness - I feel silly - I forgot I had put them in separate bars - thank you!

Hello @Lacylou,

Glad to know that things are well for you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.