Sticky Mobile Header - Doesn't Scroll When Expanded Past Screen

The client wants the mobile header to be sticky as it is on the desktop view. I was able to implement this but it’s buggy. It tends to jump as you’re scrolling down the page and it covers a part of the top of the page once you scroll down a bit and then scroll back up. Is there a way to fix this?

Also, I’ve noticed that when I expand the menu to include a list of secondary pages and the menu list goes beyond the screen real estate, I’m unable to scroll to see the rest of the menu. It appears to only be scrolling the page behind it.

Any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

Hey there,

That is the result of your fixed positioning the fixed top navbar using CSS. Additional custom development would be required to add a top margin to the content when the fixed top nav class is triggered. You need to consult with a third party web developer for this as customizations might break your site.

Alternatively, you might want to switch to Pro as this is possible without custom development.

Thank you for understanding.