Sticky menu - on scroll color

HI, where can i set the menu color or text color by scrolling (Sticky Menu) ?

I have found many solutions - but this do not work:

I would like to, as soon as it is scrolled, either the text color or the background should be frozen.
I prefer changing the text color

thank you

Hi @Stoffl ,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by Pro. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X / Pro is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

to change the color on scroll:
.x-bar-fixed{background-color:#BF7981!important;box-shadow: 0 6px 1px -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.15);}

if somewhere need =)

Thanks for sharing the solution!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.