Sticky header scrolling issues (again)

Hi there,

I have again the problem with the sticky header, not being sticky as it should. For example when I scroll, the header does not stay on top and opens a gap. As faster I scroll, the bigger the gap gets.
Also also, the white bar under the top bar wich contains the breadcrumbs, on faster scrolls suddenly slides in again, what’s is very odd and distracting
Please try it with Safari and as a logged out user. Because as a logged in user, the stickiness doesn’t seems to be an issue.

I’d like to solve this once and forever. You can find my website here: https://www.soelvahof.com/
Thanks for helping me out!

Here is also a screenshot of the problem.

Hello @xoa,

Thanks for writing in! We have tested your site in the Safari browser without logging in. We could not replicate the issue. This is what we are seeing:

Please keep in mind that since you have installed a caching plugin WP Rocket, please clear your plugin cache and regenerate the minified JS/CSS files before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Also, kindly clear your Safari browser’s cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Let us know how it goes.

@ruenel Hi there. Thanks for getting back to me. I did all the thing you mentioned but It didn’t not changed nothing. Did you tried scrolling down and then back to the top in different speed?

Hi @xoa,

I have checked your website through Online Browser Tools but didn’t find the issue in the Safari. If you are still having this issue, please mention the device, browser name and version, and also the operating system you are using, that helps us to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.