Sticky Header Scroll Up option not showing

Hi guys,

I’m not getting the Sticky Header Scroll Up checkbox option showing in my inspector panel for a site I’m working on. I’m using Pro version 6.2.9. I saw a post here where someone was able to fix this by clearing cache on the Child page but I’m unsure how to do that. I’ve cleared cache on the site and still have the issue…

Hello @DesignMunky,

Thanks for writing to us.

To get the sticky header I would suggest you go to the Header bar—>Setup—>click on the Sticky checkbox. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact Header URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I have the same issue. My sticky bar works, but the scroll-up option doesn’t show up.
I am on PRO 6.9 and will give you access in a secure note.
Patrick
PS: tried clearing the cache. Didn’t help!

Hey Patrick,

Thanks for updating in! I have removed your WP details because the original poster of this thread can see it too. It is always recommended to create your own thread to avoid a mix-up and have a place to post your WP credentials safely.

By the way, I have checked your site and I can’t replicate the issue. Please check this out:

Cheers.

I have replied the other thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.