Sticky Header Resizing and Sticking to Content, Not Header

Recently my sticky header stopped sticking once I scrolled down a little bit. It actually detaches and resizes smaller then sticks to the top of my first section before disappearing if I keep scrolling. What used to happen was it would stick and when you scroll down a bar would appear under with get access and learn more buttons. In customizer view it still does this but on my regular url https://www.istandardproducers.com it does not.

Please help. This is super frustrating. I already decided to lose the footer because it wouldn’t behave properly and was resizing and not fitting properly. I am using a boxed view. Thanks in advance.

This is how it should look. - content view

This is how it looks currently - normal view and here when scrolling down.

Hey there,

Please check for the following first:

  1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

  5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

1 Like

worked. Now if I could only find a plugin that can minify css and javascript, leverage my browser cache properly and not break my site.

Hi There,

This would be a intersting topic to open at our Facebook Community X Theme Users.

I am sure a lot of people would have some good tips for you.

Hope it helps