Hey
I have found a problem since the update I was hoping you’d be able to fix or rectify. Rather then typing out the full problem I have added the below Dropbox link to a video of the problem.
Hey
I have found a problem since the update I was hoping you’d be able to fix or rectify. Rather then typing out the full problem I have added the below Dropbox link to a video of the problem.
Hey Ben,
The video wasn’t loading for me, but I can confirm we did fix an issue discovered in 1.2.0 where sticky bars don’t “stack” and just overlap. This is fixed for the upcoming maintenance release.
Try and right click on the video and open in new window
Give the latest update a try. I think that should solve it for you.
Update has fixed it. Cheers
Glad it’s okay now, cheers!