Sticky Header (on mobile) gone after upgrading fro X to Pro

The sticky header is gone and the pages are moving all around when displayed on my mobile (iPhone X)??

Hello @pierrelalonde,

Thanks for writing in! When I checked your site, there is a JS error in the console.

(unknown) Uncaught ReferenceError: u is not defined
    at d (<anonymous>:1:693)
    at <anonymous>:1:809
    at <anonymous>:1:814
Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token
jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=3.3.2:2 

This could be an error with your custom JS code which you may have added. Kindly have it updated and use this:

jQuery(function($){
    $(document).ready(function(){
        $(".rev_slider_wrapper").click(function( e ){ 
            $(".x-slider-scroll-left").click();
            e.stopPropagation();
            e.preventDefault();
        });

});
});

jQuery(function($) {
   $( ".x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li > a" ).click(function(e) {
        /*e.preventDefault();*/
        $( ".x-nav-wrap.mobile" ).toggleClass( "in" );
    });
});

Hope this helps.

Hi @ruenel,

Thanks for your help. I took off the added JS code to X Pro Theme Options but no change. Cleared my cache, and the page is still loose and no sticky menu on mobile. JS error still there??

Hey @pierrelalonde,

There are no errors indeed in the browser’s console, there could be a different reason of this issue. I tested the sticky header setup using the latest version of Pro v4.1.3 and it’s working fine on my end. You might have a plugin conflict or customization in your child theme which is preventing the sticky functionality to work.

Please first do the following troubleshooting and see if this resolves the issue:

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. THEME UPDATE
  3. CHILD THEME
  4. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  5. DISABLING CACHE
  6. DISABLING CDN
  7. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

@nabeel, found it. My mistake. I had an Unassigned Header in Pro. This is what caused the Sticky Header weird behavior.

Thanks again!

You’re very welcome, Pierre. Glad to hear it’s resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.