Hi there. Sorry, this must be a banal issue. But cannot see / find out why me front page header is not sticky. Please… Thanks.
I fixed it by changing the Sticky config options - so no need for support. Thanks anyway.
I would like to now the config. Only the home page gets sticky. When I use the same header I build to the home page but attach it to another page with some extra styling for that page the sticky on all elements suddenly stop working. Same goes for the drop down menu.
As I understood it this is a known bug which you will fix very soon in your next release?
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
Thank you.
Yes,
That is correct.
Sorry for the confusion.
The header is not live since it’s not working. I can share everything in hidden content if possible so that you can have a look for your self.
Hi there,
Kindly post a new thread and provide the logins in a secured noted so that we can check it.
Thank you.
