Sticky header mobile + anchor under footer

Hi, this is my url: www.officinacasona.com
The header is not sticky when I switch to mobile, how do I fix that?
Also, the anchor Top hides under footer which makes it pretty useless! What can I do?
Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Try adding the following code in your Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global CSS:

.x-scroll-top {
    border: 2px solid #2196F3 !important;
    color: #2196F3 !important;
}

@media (max-width: 979px) {
  .x-navbar-fixed-top, .x-navbar-fixed-left, .x-navbar-fixed-right {
    position: fixed !important;
  }
  header.masthead.masthead-inline {
    min-height: 105px;
  }
}

Let us know how this goes!

sorry Nabeel,
it worked perfectly but I actually meant just the menu button, I would like it to show as sticky, without not the logo and header. Is it possible? THANKS!

Hi again,

I did some tests and this may not work properly, you probably need to stick with the above solution provided.

Thank you for understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.