Sticky Header Keeps Scrolling/Transition

Hi team please help, I can’t seem to remove the transition for sticky headers. They keep sliding in after scroll, I just want them to be 100% sticky.

1 Like

Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is a bug in the Header Builder regarding the two sticky bar stacking. That is the issue which you are experiencing. Our development team is already aware of this and in the next round of the bug fixes in the new year this will be taken into consideration.

At the time being, you can not have 2 sticky bars. There are few workarounds here and there which in some cases worked but in some cases not. I will share them with you here:

2 sticky bar https://youtu.be/lIr_HloR45g
3 sticky bar https://youtu.be/_KH83B24iO8

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks Chris that explains it

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.