Sticky Header hides content

Hello,

i have a Sticky Header Menu on my Website unfortunately the Header Menu hides some of the Content below. I have fixed it by adding some Padding at the content area. But it must be set correctly, do you have any idea what is cuasing the problem?

Thanks for help

Hello @l_eckardt,

Thanks for writing to us.

It is not possible to advise you without checking your settings. Would you mind sharing the exact page URL so that we can check your settings and guide you properly?

Thanks

Hello,

i shared you the data in a secure note

Hello @l_eckardt,

I tried to access your site but it is asking for a popup login to access the site and login page. I would request you please share the popup login or disable the security plugin so that we can access your site and check your settings.

Thanks

i am sorry, i added it to the secure note

Hi @l_eckardt,

The reason why the sticky header hides the content is that you set the position of the header to absolute. I suggest that you change it to Relative so that the content will not hide at the back of the header.

Then you can now remove the padding you added in your content area.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello,

yees that worked. Thank you!

Hi @l_eckardt,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.