Sticky Header height not working

Hi,

I created a normal header, which I duplicated to create a sticky header which is hidden initialy. The content and settings are exactly the same, but I have a display issue on the sticky header. The containers seem to have a bigger height than the normal header. The content therefore overflows my container.

Could you help me with that?

Here is the link of my Home : https://cultivonsdemain.pprd.fr/
The issue is especially visible on the media, small and extrasmall windows sizes.

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you will set the dimension of your header bar to auto so that it will have a proper height on the small screen.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the answer.
The problem is I need scalable height to be able to handle responsive. When my menu goes under my logo for example, as you can see here :

How can I do this ?

Hi Nathan,

I have tried but unable to replicate the issue you explained, can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi, please find below the login credentials

Hi Nathan,

The problem with the sticky header height is due to shrink amount was set to 1. In order for the sticky header to have a scalable height you need to set the shrink amount to 0.

On the small devices, the menus goes to the 2nd line because the menus title is too long, I suggest that you will make your menu short in order to stay put on one line.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks, setting the shrink amount to 0 works for me.
Have a nice day.

Hello Nathan,

Glad that we were able to help you.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.