Sticky header gets pushed to right when scrolling

Hi! I had this same issue before (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/center-align-sticky-header-with-left-sidebar/1015/2) and that time it got fixed by a CSS code, but since updating to latest PRO version this same problem happened again.

So I am using a left sidebar on some pages and when scrolling on these pages the sticky header gets pushed to the right. Se example here: https://anatomifysiologi.se/anatomi/muskler/

Right now I have this CSS active but does not work anymore:
.x-sidebar-content-active .hm4.x-bar.x-bar-top.x-bar-h.x-bar-relative.x-hide-sm.x-hide-xs.x-bar-outer-spacers.x-bar-fixed {
max-width: calc(100% - 310px);
}

Do you know how to fix this? Thanks!

Kalle

Hey Kalle,

Thanks for posting in!

To resolve your issue, please update your custom css and use this instead:

.x-sidebar-content-active .e3104-4.x-bar.x-bar-top.x-bar-h.x-bar-relative.x-hide-sm.x-hide-xs.x-bar-outer-spacers.x-bar-fixed {
  max-width: calc(100% - 310px);
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

It worked, thank you very much!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.