Sticky Header bars not showing as formatted on scroll

Hello! I’m wondering if you can guide me in showing me where I’ve gone wrong in formatting the sticky header. I’ll put login information into a secure note. The page in question is standrewstpaul.net/visit-us

Thanks!

Hey,

Please, can you give to us more info about your question? What exactly is wrong?

If you log in and look at http://www.standrewstpaul.net/visit-us/, the sticky bar that is green with white text goes weird when I scroll. I’d like it to remain where it is, with the green, at the top of the page.

That is not possible with only your current Bar. To achieve that, duplicate your Bar and turn off the Sticky option then set the duplicated bar as follows:

  1. Shrink amount must be decreased and Hide Initially option enabled.

  1. Image Type must be set to Scaling.

Also, remove the first empty bar to eliminate the spacing when it sticks. See https://youtu.be/YMKd78yFlkg

Thanks.