Sticky Footer Menu

I am trying to achieve pretty much the opposite of a Sticky Header

Sticky Header: No action on page load, Stick top:0 when Y-offset position reached on scroll.

Sticky Footer Menu: Stick bottom:0 on page load, Un-Stick when Y-offset position reached on scroll.

Here is my Fiddle

Works perfectly but when I apply to this page running the Theme X, it does not unstick when scroll position is reached…

Hi there,

Please kindly consider that this is a customization request and our theme does not have this feature out of the box and it is outside of our support scope.

The point that I see in your code when you want to implement in the theme is that there is no extra space after the footer which you set to be sticky to show actually it is not sticky anymore. But I am not sure about this. If you want to have more assistance you are welcomed to ask for paid help from freelance developers od the X Users Facebook Group.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.