Sticky bar mobile problem (PRO)

Hi there

I’m having this problems with a sticky bar menu:

  1. The client needs 2 bars, one with logo and CTA and the other with a navigation dropdown menu
  • I’ve already put the 2 bars ni place, but when I tried to configure the dropdown menu it just can’t show it, I’ve already tried the different options in the settings, but the dropdown is not showing, I’ve had to change it to navigation collapsed because the dropdown doesn’t work.
  1. I’ve put this settings on the bars:
  • Bar 1 (menu-mobile)

-Bar 2 (menu-mobile2)

Also in the custom CSS I’ve put this code:

#menu-mobile {
    position:fixed !important;
    top:0 !important;
}

#menu-mobile2 {
    position:fixed !important;
    top:5em !important;
}

And the result on mobile is this:

  • On page load (first time)

  • On scrolling

  • When you go back to top of the page

When you scroll down the menu moves to the left and resizes the bars, like if there’s a glitch or a visual error, is there something I can do to fix this?

Thank you!

Hi There,

Please change your custom CSS to this:

#menu-mobile {
    position:fixed !important;
    top:0 !important;
    width: 100%;
}

#menu-mobile2 {
    position:fixed !important;
    top:5em !important;
    width: 100%;
}

Please turn off the Content Scrolling option in your bar:

Let us know how it goes!

Hello @thai

Both recommendations worked awesome!

I have another question, how can I make the dropdown menu fill the screen like this:

Thank you so much for your help!

Never mind my last reply, I’ve figured out!

Thanks!

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.