Sticky Bar doesn't stick

Hello,

I created a custom Header for 2 of my pages


The problem is when I open those pages the header bar don’t stay in place but if I scroll down and resize the browser window the problem goes away and the bar sticky.

Is there any option I’m missing or a way to fix this?

Another issue on this pages is in Rooms section.
I have a slideshow for each room but I can’t see it on the front end.

Thank you in advanced for any support.

Best Regards

1 Like

Hey,

I checked out both pages and the bar sticks for me without any problem. Were you able to fix this? Or are you still having the issue?

In regard to the slideshow, I also see the images are auto scrolling on the frontend. There are no navigation or bullets for the slideshow showing though. If you are using the Slider element you can enable Control Navigation or Prev/Next Navigation in the Slider settings.

Hope this helps, let me know the results :grinning:

Hi MrTyreen,

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

I put the normal header on that pages because of the problem I described.

But you can still see the issue I’m having with that here:
http://vikasayoga.com/test-page/

Also, I create a header from a Template and didn’t change anything and I assigned to this page:
http://vikasayoga.com/testing-purposes/
If I inspect the page a see a lot of errors:

About the slideshow, I had to deactivate the JS Minify option on W3 Total Cache Plugin for that to work.

Thanks for your support,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.