Sticky Bar does not stay flush to the top

Sticky bar does not stay flush to the top….

How do I get the bar to stay flush to the top?

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in and the very detailed post information. Regretfully we could not check your header because the given password is not working for us.

By the way, when using a sticky bar, please enable the “Absolute” position as well.

Please let us know how it goes.

Try the login now. It should be working. Also, I already tried “Absolute” position and that doesn’t fix the issue.

Hello there,

Unfortunately the password is still showing as incorrect presently

ERROR: The password you entered for the username ##### is incorrect.

If you could reupdate the password in the secure notes section that would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Try it now. See video in secure note.

Hello there,

Thank you for keeping us updated! :slight_smile:

I have fixed this for you now by adding the following class to the row: x-stickybar

Once I added the class, I then used the following piece of custom CSS:

.x-stickybar{
  top:0 !important;
}

Please clear your cache before rechecking / retesting

I hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.