Sticky Bar creates white-space after changing size (only while logged in)

#PRO #Headerbuilder Problem:
I have a problem with a sticky bar, if i’m logged in into wordpress.

When i change the window size from small mobileview to big screen, my sticky bar is jumping to the top and creates white space unter it.
Normally a green Top-Bar is shown, but now the sticky bar is laying over it.

http://stage.fcg-bielefeld.de/

  • only for logged in users
  • Chrome & Firefox
  • No Caching Plugins enabled

Thats not a big problem because visitors don’t see it. Any Ideas?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Done :slight_smile:
Problem only in the frontend.
Maybe caused by the fixed top WordpressBar?
While i’m in the headerbuilder, everything seems fine.

Thanks

Hi There,

I logged in and I could not replicate.

Please clean your browser cache and test it again, if that does not help please let us know which browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue.

Cheers!

Hi, I used
Chrome 60.0
Firefox 55.0.3
with cleaned cache on Windows 8.1.

So when you’re logged in (!), sothat the WordpressBar is shown on top
and manually change the size from the browser from small window ( < 700px ) to big…

see picture.

Problem is solved, when trigger offset is set to min. 40px.
But then, the header is jumping while scrolling down.

Hello @kevin_hermann,

Thanks for writing in! After logging in and checking this out while logged in and out in both Chrome and Firefox, I am unable to replicate this issue in any of the formats which you have provided (i.e. logged in, window width < 700px, et cetera). Has this been resolved for you on your end somehow? Regretfully, without being able to replicate there is no real way to look into this, and this is also something we have never encountered with any of our local testing. We look forward to hearing from you and continuing to help if we can and you have any further details to share.

Not resolved, but not a big problem.
Only exist while a logged in user changes the window size.
I think its a problem of the Sticky Header

Problem is not big, so thread can be closed :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Neither I can replicate the issue. I don’t see the white space regardless if I’m logged in or not.

This might be something specific on your end, because if it is the adminbar, we should get the same issue, right?

Have you try to view your page on private/incognito mode

Thanks,