Sticky bar below rev-slider jumps up when page is scrolled

Hi,

I wonder if you can help me?

I have a Rev Slider above a sticky bar on the home page of a development site. It works fine most of the time but occasionally the bar jumps up, over the slider. I viewed the page on a 7" tablet today and the the same thing happened nearly every time the page was scrolled down. Resizing the browser window also shows the same thing happening.

As it’s a development site I’m adding the link privately.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and seen the issue. I can confirmed that there has been a glitch with the sticky bar. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. They will be investigating further into this issue.

Please bear with us.

Hi RueNel,

Thanks for checking, much appreciated. :smiley:

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.