Stick menue, get rid of grey line beneath it,

Hi!

1. How can I get rid of the grey separation between the menu and the first section?
    http://sobrandd.com/branding/

2. How can I make the menu stick to the top?

3. How can I make a google font be used as a headline?
    I’ve already set the headlines in the Theme options, but it doesn’t show in the headline
    grafik

I mean the blue headline.

Thank you!

Hi @nimue_fichtenbauer,

Thanks for reaching out.
Please find the answer to your questions below.

1. To remove the grey line, you need to add the following custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS.

.x-navbar
     {
          border-bottom: none;
     }

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes which means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it. Further customization should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

1. To fix the Header you need to select the Fixed Top position of the Navbar from Theme Options > Headers > Navbar > Position as shown in the given screenshot.

1. To select the Font in the Headline element, you need to check the option under the Headline > Text > Font as shown in the given screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

thank you so much Tristup!
it really helped!

Although I

1. still have questios about the headline font - please watch the video
    https://www.loom.com/share/1b3da8a90c0348078ad7eb2d48a79970

2. What do I need to do to make also the shadow of the menue go away?
    or the color?
    Or the size?

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Hello @nimue_fichtenbauer,

Thanks for writing to us.

Thanks for sharing the video, please note if you set the Font as “inherit” it would take the font from the body font that you have set in the Theme option —>Typography—>Body and Content
Theme-Options-X (1)

In order to render the correct font from the Headline element, you need to select the specific font as my colleague @tristup has listed the font in the screenshot.

For the menu color and font size, I would suggest you go to the Theme options -->Header -->Link -->Font Size. There is a color option as well you can set the color from here Theme options -->Header -->Links -->Color. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.
Theme-Options-X (2)

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you Prakash!

I still don’t understand what I do wrong…:frowning:
I have set the headline font in the theme options menu

grafik

But when I try to choose the font in the Headline settings, it doesn’t show.
In my pull down menu are only these three options shown:
grafik

Whereas in the screenshot from Tristup, there were also fonts to choose available eg . Wanderlust.

Thank you also for the info of the menu - but I wanted to know how to change the menue’s SHADOW :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!

In order to help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings I would request you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

In case you are talking about this shadow and you want to remove it

You need to update your code with this code

.x-navbar {
}

Updated code

.x-navbar {
    box-shadow: none;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I’ve created a new user for you

I checked your setting it seems that you have not added the Google font to the Font. Please have a look at the given screen recording video in the secure note.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much Prakash, that solved my question!!!

Glad to hear that, @nimue_fichtenbauer.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.