Hi Team,
For the life of me I can’t seem to generate the css to change the following on the static blog page:
- background colour of the title container
- color and size of the title
- color and size of the date
The page in question is
Thx in advance
SO
Hi Team,
For the life of me I can’t seem to generate the css to change the following on the static blog page:
The page in question is
Thx in advance
SO
Hi,
To achieve that, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS
/* Title */
.blog .entry-header .entry-title {
padding:10px;
background-color:red;
color:black;
font-size:30px;
}
/* date */
.p-meta span:nth-child(2) {
color:red;
font-size:20px;
}
Please change the colors and font size as you like.
I came up with that code using Chrome developer tools.
Hope that helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.