I have a site running the X theme, and all is well.
I need to add 2 static html pages to the site. Each has their own style.css
What is the best way to add them to my site, without messing up my existing theme’s style.css?
Thanks!
I have a site running the X theme, and all is well.
I need to add 2 static html pages to the site. Each has their own style.css
What is the best way to add them to my site, without messing up my existing theme’s style.css?
Thanks!
Hello @ergoboss,
Thanks for asking. 
You can upload those static pages to root folder of your server inside a directory. If you want to provide link from WordPress, then please use custom link feature under Appearance > Menus. Here is an article that you can refer for more information.
Thanks.
Thanks for the prompt response.
In that directory I assume that I should include the style.css file as well?
Hi there,
Yes, that should work fine.
https://www.ergogenix.com/protein/protein-upsell.html
The link is producing an error - am I doing something wrong?
Hi there,
The directory you created has an uppercase P so you should access the page by:
https://www.ergogenix.com/Protein/protein-upsell.html
Hope this helps.
I’m an idiot. Thanks for the help.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.