Statbar not working properly

Hi everyone, i’m trying to install a statbar to my website and it works fine while i’m in the builder.
If i try to see it in the browser, it just shows a blank colored bar.

What can i do?

website: https://www.greenworkout.it/prova-parchi (page bottom)

Hey Vincenzo,

The statbar is working/displaying fine on my end. Please clear your browser’s cache and check again. Please also test your site using other browsers and incognito mode.

If the issue persists after clearing the browser’s cache, there could be something in your browser that’s conflicting with the statbar. With that said, please also temporarily deactivate all browser extensions you have.

Also, provide the Operating System and browser name and version you’re using.

Thanks.

This is just a statbar i tried to code inside a “Raw Content” box, it’s not the statbar available with your theme.

If you scroll the page, you’ll see the broken “Preset Statbar” that i would like to use in the website, cause it’s easier to manipulate compared to Raw Content

I’ll link the image:

Can you help me?
I think there’s something wrong with js or jq

Hi @vinetor,

I checked your site and there is indeed a JS error triggered by a custom script you have in Content JS which could be breaking the Statbar element. Please try removing the custom code and see if this fixes the issue.

If the issue persists then please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Let us know how it goes!

@nabeel i think there’s something wrong with the statbar.
The progression bar triggers when you scroll the page at a certain position (open it in full page)

I don’t really know what’s wrong with it and it can’t be the js

Fixed, there was a trigger offset set to 50% for some reason

Glad it’s working now, cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.