Start a self-hosted .mp4 video automatically in Cornerstone page

What can I add to the embed tag in the Cornerstone page Embedded Video section to start the self-hosted .mp4 as soon as the user scrolls down to it? Same principle as other actions, like the counter, that don’t start until the user exposes them the first time.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Please use the video player element instead.

On the column where you have added the element, turn on the fade of the column, so the column will appear just when you reach it, that way your video will start to play at the same time as well.

Hope it helps

Thanks. I changed to Video Player with Fade turned on, but can’t make it start when the Fade happens. It either requires a manual start when Autoplay is off, or it starts playing as soon as the page is refreshed when Autoplay is on without waiting for the scroll to expose the element.

What have I not set up correctly?

Hi There,

Please provide the URL as well.

Thank you