Standard Menu Behaviour

Hi,

I have 2 sites. One is https://thecircleathlc.co.uk and the other is https://hadleylearningcommunity.org.uk/secondary. On the circle website you have to click on the menu drop downs and then click off it to close the menu but on the hadley site, you only have to hover over it and sometimes the menu keeps closing. Can i on the hadley website get the menu to adopt the same behaviour as the circle one where you have to click?

thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you have enabled under construction mode for the secondary site. Could you please provide us a way to access your site, so that we can look into your issue.

Thanks!

Whoops. Sorry @mldarshana. I have opened the site up now.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Both websites are behaving the same.

When I hover the sub menus open, please clarify.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.