Standalone Cornerstone and Page Templates

Hi all,

after great experience with the X and Cornerstone from MANY projects (see purchase history) we recommended Cornerstone as great building tool to friends of ours and their project on non-Theme X web. They bought the plugin (I can verify the purchase if needed, I am writing on their behalf as this topic may be too technical for them) but to our surprise there is no page template option on their Cornerstone installation, just the boxed page layout with the page name on the top (the product is fully verified).

I was quite sure that the page template feature is one of the benefits of the Cornerstone, but I guess it may be the Theme X option after all. They are not able to use the Cornerstone without this capability as the boxed page design is not compatible with the rest of the site.

I would like to ask:

1. Is there a way how to implement Theme X-styled page template “No Container | Header, Footer” to non-Theme X installation, e.g. with child-theme?
  2. Is there any other way around it with similar results (e. g. custom css)?
  3. Is refund available for such cases?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @nezzazvoni,

Thanks for reaching out.
I would suggest your friend purchase the X theme and then you can ask the refund for Cornerstone from the Codecanyon from where it has been bought. By purchasing the X, your friend will get the Cornerstone automatically and can use all the features you referred to.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks for the reply, but this is not possible. The site already exists and is the main revenue stream, they simply can not afford to develop the site on another theme right now - they just need to add new pages created in Cornerstone since it is far more powerful builder than the stock WP.

Is there a way how to implement “No Container | Header, Footer” template to other themes?

Hi @nezzazvoni,

Unfortunately, that is not possible. The templates are available with the theme only.

Thanks