Staging sites are not validating

I manage a few dozen websites, nearly all of them are using Pro. For the past couple of months I have not been able to validate any staging sites.

I’ve tried everything, different browsers, private windows, empty cache. Nothing works. Multiple sites. It will validate and refresh the page, and then go right back to being invalidated. This has been ongoing for a while now, and it’s very frustrating.

Hi @daneruef,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect there’s could be a miscommunication between your staging server and our server that’s why your staging site is not validating as of the moment. Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check them? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Purchase License code

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @daneruef,

Thanks for sharing the login details, it seems that it was an issue of cache. I went ahead and added the license key that you have shared with us and the site got validated. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it gagain.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.