Staging site validates but then remains "not validated"?

As you can see in the screenshot above it shows it is validated but then remains not validated.

How can I fix this?

Hey Philip,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin conflict or custom codes that affect the validation in your staging area. I suggest that you check these troubleshooting procedures.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi,

Recently bought Cornerstone to my website using Wordpress theme The 7. The license is validated but I get error saying I have to validate the license. Looking in my account here it says it’s validated. I have the latest version of Cornerstone. Does Cornerstone work with other themes than yours? Or do I have to use any of your themes?

Please advice.

Thank you.

Katarina, Sweden

Hello Katarina,

Thanks for writing to us.

Yes, the Cornerstone page builder plugin works with other themes as well we have not received any complaints about incompatibility issues. For the validation, please follow the above troubleshooting steps given by my colleagues @marc_a. If it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you please open a new thread and share your admin login details.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.